If you want to get your back, shoulders and triceps in shape this is a great option if you have the room for it. The dimensions are 56.7 inches by 48 inches by 84 inches tall.
Lat Pulldown Machine with Row Cable Description
The XMark Lat Pulldown Machine with Low Row Cable is designed to target your upper back, arms and shoulders.
The frame is constructed of 2″ x 3″ 11 gauge rectangular powder coated tube steel frame. The cables are aircraft quality rated for 2,200 lbs. and are coated with nylon. The seat is a 3″ extra thick Dura craft cushion covered with a tear resistant Dura guard vinyl.
- Low row bar and lat pulldown bar are chrome plated.
- Aircraft quality nylon coated steel cables rated for 2200 lbs.
- Pulley stations for high and low.
- Designed to be used with standard weight plates or Olympic weight plates.
- Oversized vinyl covered thigh pads.
- The hand grips are covered with textured rubber.
- The foot plate a diamond footplate that flips up.
- Skid resistant feet that are bolted on.
- Designed for up to 400 lbs. of weight.
- 56.7 ” Long x 48″ Wide x 82.7″ High
Exercises that can be Performed
The XMark XM-7618 is designed with the standard set up to be able to perform multiple exercises.
The exercise capabilities in the standard package include:
- Lat Pulldown Exercises
- Low Rows Exercises
- Tricep Press Exercises
- Shoulder Shrug Exercises
- Bicep Curls Exercises
This is not a one stop shop machine for people limited on space. It is designed for people with a good sized workout room that has multiple pieces of equipment. XMark does offer additional attachments to be able to perform other exercises.